Figgerits Great Minds Level 18
Solution: KNOWLEDGE BECOMES EVIL IF THE AIM BE NOT VIRTUOUS
Definitions & Words
- A time-measuring device - CLOCK
- It happened only ___ - ONCE
- (plural) 7 days - WEEKS
- Charming, smooth in manner - SUAVE
- Change in DNA - MUTATION
- To recall, not forget - REMEMBER
- To be furious, boil with rage - SEETHE
- (syn.) Perks, welfare - BENEFIT
- To be keenly interested - ENTHUSE
- He's always been a __ in my side - THORN
- Variant, particular kind - VERSION
- To hold back - RESTRAIN
- (adj.) Necessary, important or essential - NEEDED
- One who keeps living - SURVIVOR
- To trust that something is true - BELIEVE
- Room for one person - SINGLE
- He shoots and ___ - MISSES
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 18 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Knowledge becomes evil if the aim be not virtuous."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.