Figgerits Proverbs Level 151
Solution: "PARDON MY FRENCH" IS A PHRASE USED TO APOLOGIZE FOR SWEARING
Definitions & Words
- To make an innocent person appear guilty - FRAME
- The most important gadget - PHONE
- It ranges from poor to eidetic - MEMORY
- Flower representing familial duty - AZALEA
- Her scream was __ (extremely loud) - DEAFENING
- She is totally out of my __ - LEAGUE
- For example, this game - PUZZLE
- Language of programmers - CODE
- Can't see the __ for the trees - FOREST
- Breakfast oatmeal - PORRIDGE
- The job went __, and I decided to quit - DOWNHILL
- (syn.) Sponsorship, backing - PATRONAGE
- She was crying and __ quietly - SNIFFLING
- Case in court - LAWSUIT
- (past tense) To impose, exact - ENFORCED
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 151 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be ""Pardon my French" is a phrase used to apologize for swearing."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.