Figgerits Proverbs Level 153
Solution: OPPORTUNITIES COME BUT DO NOT LINGER
Definitions & Words
- Account of news - REPORT
- Higher in status - SUPERIOR
- Military unit - REGIMENT
- Sudden explosion of emotions - OUTBURST
- To live somewhere permanently - RESIDE
- (syn.) Assembly, council - COMMITTEE
- One of the most intelligent dog breeds - COLLIE
- To increase gradually - BUILDUP
- To chop into small pieces - MINCE
- (3rd person) To notice briefly - MENTIONS
- To go back on promise - RENEGE
- Chemical __, __ interest, __ words - COMPOUND
- (syn.) To drool, salivate - SLOBBER
- Genealogical line - PEDIGREE
- (plural) Mosquito barrier - SCREENS
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 153 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Opportunities come but do not linger."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.