Figgerits Proverbs Level 154
Solution: IF YOU WANT TO GO FAST, GO ALONE; BUT IF YOU WANT TO GO FAR, GO TOGETHER
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) Windy, blustery - GUSTY
- Mucus or twerp - SNOT
- The dog is __ its tail - WAGGING
- (syn.) Prudence, thriftiness - FRUGALITY
- The tomato, grape and banana are all __ - BERRIES
- Newbie, inexperienced person - GREENHORN
- To hop on the band__ - WAGON
- (plural) Herbal tea - INFUSIONS
- (syn.) Unconventional, eccentric - OFFBEAT
- (plural) Common sushi fish - TUNAS
- Reasons for action - RATIONALE
- She was so excited, she ran outside __ - BAREFOOT
- Female pig - SOW
- Ordered arrangement - ARRAY
- I'd like to __ the problem so that we could discuss it again - REITERATE
- Color of yolk - YELLOW
- Poorly ventilated - STUFFY
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 154 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "If you want to go fast, go alone; but if you want to go far, go together."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.