Figgerits Proverbs Level 191
Solution: CHARACTER IS ALWAYS CORRUPTED BY PROSPERITY
Definitions & Words
- Compelling force - PRESSURE
- Who is the main person making a movie? - DIRECTOR
- Program to surf the Internet - BROWSER
- To come before - PRECEDE
- Someone who loves their country - PATRIOT
- Opera text - LIBRETTO
- (plural) Socially equal - PEERS
- It was hard to __ these forbidden books - PROCURE
- Broad strip of cut grass - SWATHE
- Someone's prime concern - PRIORITY
- Slow-witted and dull - OBTUSE
- What is the nut that's shaped like a kidney? - CASHEW
- To divert to another department - REDIRECT
- The weather is very __ today - CLOUDY
- (syn.) To authorize, condone - TOLERATE
- (past tense) To act upon orders - OBEYED
- Native American group - TRIBE
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 191 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Character is always corrupted by prosperity."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.