Figgerits Fauna Level 189
Solution: THE ADULT WHALES ARE COMPELLED TO PROTECT ANY ANIMAL IN THE RANGE OF ORCAS
Definitions & Words
- To urge onwards - PROPEL
- To walk like a duck - WADDLE
- To boil with rage - SEETHE
- A language and a fruit - MANDARIN
- Absolutely out of their mind - DERANGED
- What's your __ wage here? - HOURLY
- Baker's instrument - ROLLER
- (syn.) Savagery, brutality - FEROCITY
- Don't __ on my territory, stay behind the line! - ENCROACH
- Lack of proper caregiving - NEGLECT
- He lied so smoothly, didn't __ once - FALTER
- Group of people living together - COMMUNE
- Designer's pattern - TEMPLATE
- What's an inactive volcano called? - DORMANT
- (3rd person) To strain to vomit - RETCHES
- Natural strait that connects seas - CHANNEL
- (past tense) To walk like a soldier - MARCHED
- Not retail - WHOLESALE
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 189 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Humpback whales are known to protect animals hunted by orcas. This is supposedly connected to the fact that orcas hunt humpback calves, so the adult whales are compelled to protect any animal in the range of orcas' hunting calls."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.