Figgerits Proverbs Level 194
Solution: DISCIPLINE YOUR SON WHEN HE IS YOUNG, AND BE HIS FRIEND WHEN HE GROWS UP
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) Cruel, devious - FIENDISH
- Line of ancestors - PEDIGREE
- I will __ these files to study them - DOWNLOAD
- To shape metal with heat - FORGE
- Food that kids tend to hate - SPINACH
- Wave rider - SURFER
- Severe and violent storm - HURRICANE
- What do you call a miserly person? - SCROOGE
- Like a duck's feet - WEBBED
- To swirl around some mouthwash - GARGLE
- Extra hole in the body - PIERCING
- Difficult to find - HIDDEN
- To come to a conclusion based of facts - DEDUCE
- Sense of extreme bliss - EUPHORIA
- Lucidity, something being convincing - COGENCY
- To send troops to a specific place - DEPLOY
- Form of greeting - BOW
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 194 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Discipline your son when he is young, and be his friend when he grows up."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.