Figgerits Great Minds Level 208
Solution: NOT A MATTER OF HOLDING GOOD CARDS, BUT SOMETIMES PLAYING A POOR HAND WELL
Definitions & Words
- The second letter in CD - DISC
- Income before tax - GROSS
- Sorry, this new lipstick is already __ out - SOLD
- Welcome to my __ abode! - HUMBLE
- (syn.) To characterize - TYPIFY
- To rotate with fingers from nervousness - TWIDDLES
- (syn.) Refinement, distinction - GENTILITY
- Biathlon format - SPRINT
- Diverse and varied in appearance - MOTLEY
- American bison - BUFFALO
- (syn.) Handsome, appealing - DASHING
- She idolized the man and put him on a __ - PEDESTAL
- Blue comedy - BAWDINESS
- Fine or penalty - FORFEIT
- Highway for a train - RAILROAD
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 208 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes playing a poor hand well."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.