Figgerits Historical facts Level 211
Solution: THE COMPRESSED RIBS LEFT INDENTATIONS IN THE INTERNAL ORGANS OF WOMEN
Definitions & Words
- __ noodles; __ reaction; __ coffee - INSTANT
- Which animal pees out of its face? - LOBSTER
- Faint glow - GLIMMER
- (syn.) To bully, terrorize - BROWBEAT
- Extreme fatigue - WEARINESS
- (plural) Memos, reminders - NOTES
- You need to mind your shoes while standing on it - ESCALATOR
- Let's __ the subject of salaries now - BROACH
- To acquire in advance - PREEMPT
- Conclusion based on reasoning - INFERENCE
- A really strange guy - WEIRDO
- Distance covered - MILEAGE
- Money paid for bad parking - FINE
- (past tense) To remove, erase - DELETED
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 211 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "The corsets of the Victorian era were so tight and worn for such a long period of time that the compressed ribs left indentations in the internal organs of women."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.