Figgerits Fauna Level 223
Solution: TIGERS LEARN TO IMITATE CALLS OF OTHER ANIMALS TO LULL THEM
Definitions & Words
- (plural) Mermaids - SIRENS
- Hindu social class - CASTE
- Law in church - CANON
- Nautical measure - LEAGUE
- To act smugly - GLOAT
- A mirage is but an __ - ILLUSION
- (syn.) Eternal, perpetual - IMMORTAL
- Domain of a king - REALM
- __ your seat belt and get out! - UNFASTEN
- Type of crab - HERMIT
- To speak haltingly - STAMMER
- His ideas will come to __ one day - FRUITION
- One of the national symbols - ANTHEM
- Mexican pancake - TORTILLA
- Thick dirt - GRIME
- Protection against evil spirits - AMULET
- Flammable gas - METHANE
- (syn.) To remove, delete - ELIMINATE
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 223 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Tigers learn to imitate calls of other animals to lull them into a false state of security."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.