Figgerits Historical facts Level 226
Solution: EMPEROR NERO WAS STRONGLY INFLUENCED BY HIS TEACHER SENECA
Definitions & Words
- Also known as "chai" - TEA
- The main object in the cinema - SCREEN
- The bullet __ off the wall - DEFLECTED
- We aren't friends, he's just my __ - COLLEAGUE
- What do you need if you were poisoned? - ANTIDOTE
- (syn.) Contemptuous, sneering - SCORNFUL
- Celebrity world - STARDOM
- What is used instead of dubbing? - SUBTITLES
- To __ their own - EACH
- Food, the name of which literally means "frying" - FRITTERS
- Military leader - WARLORD
- (syn.) Equipment - MACHINERY
- Paper __, water __, __ tan - SPRAY
- (syn.) To begin, commence - START
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 226 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Although Emperor Nero was strongly influenced by his teacher Seneca, he grew increasingly paranoid at the end of his rule and ordered Seneca to end his own life after Seneca's supposed participation in a conspiracy against Nero."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.