Figgerits Proverbs Level 6
Solution: RAINING CATS AND DOGS OUTSIDE TODAY
Definitions & Words
- To do or to perform something - ACT
- Music with lyrics - SONG
- (syn.) Information - DATA
- Computer data layout - ARRAY
- To support, uphold - SUSTAIN
- DNA unit - GENE
- To entrench, fix deeply - INGRAIN
- Speech organ - TONGUE
- Antonym of variable - CONSTANT
- To come to a party - ATTEND
- Angry reply - RETORT
- Type of jewelry - EARRING
- Someone telling a story - NARRATOR
- A tiny apartment - STUDIO
- Brother ___ sister are siblings - AND
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 6 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "It's raining cats and dogs outside today."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.