Figgerits Planet Earth Level 349
Solution: THE MOST DENSELY POPULATED ISLAND IN THE WORLD
Definitions & Words
- A breadwinner - EARNER
- To talk in an amusing but a bit disrespectful way - PERTLY
- To make three times bigger - TRIPLE
- A wild bush with pink or purple flowers - HEATHER
- Another word for "illness" - DISEASE
- A part of an airplane - AILERON
- I don't want to see you __ - ANYMORE
- Getting certain features from your parents through the genes - HEREDITY
- In a trendy way - MODISHLY
- "Don't judge a book by its cover" is an example of that - APHORISM
- Wisely - SHREWDLY
- The conflict is based on the __ of two main characters - POLARITY
- They're opening a new cafe on the __ - WATERSIDE
- The name of a paper printed on the first page - MASTHEAD
- An expert in the study of the structure of a human body - ANATOMIST
- Amalgamated - UNITED
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 349 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "The most densely populated island in the world is Santa Cruz del Islote near Colombia. It's the size of two soccer fields. Five hundred people live on the island."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.