Figgerits Planet Earth Level 347
Solution: THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO SEE RAINBOWS IS IN HAWAII
Definitions & Words
- A large bird with a loud cry - CROW
- The biggest artery in the human body - AORTA
- A type of computer memory - CACHE
- I'll try to find a time __ in my schedule for this meeting - SLOT
- Someone who doesn't like following the rules - REBEL
- The word pronounced at the end or instead of a toast - CHEERS
- A flower, symbol of love and beauty - ORCHID
- Very old - ANCIENT
- It's time for the two nations to bury the __ - HATCHET
- Modern parents are happy to have disposable __ - NAPPIES
- The word used to describe a really thin animal - RAWBONED
- A businessman in the hospitality industry - HOTELIER
- An officer on a ship - BOATSWAIN
- You use it to keep birds away from your garden. - SCARECROW
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 347 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "The best place in the world to see rainbows is in Hawaii. The area's mountains produce sharp gradients in clouds and rainfall, which are key to abundant rainbow sightings."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.