Figgerits Planet Earth Level 348
Solution: CLIMATE CHANGE IS CAUSING FLOWERS TO CHANGE COLOR
Definitions & Words
- A sort of beer - STOUT
- She looks after patients in a hospital - NURSE
- A pig - SWINE
- We've learned the difference between micro- and __economics - MACRO
- Unfortunately, the show was a complete __ - FIASCO
- A yellow fruit with a thick skin - CITRON
- We do it with the earth to make it ready for planting - HARROW
- Everything is gonna be __ - ALRIGHT
- It lets us hear sounds around us - COCHLEA
- A small house in the countryside - COTTAGE
- Spoons, forks and knives - FLATWARE
- A tree with lovely pink or white flowers - MAGNOLIA
- Nancy likes braiding __ for her daughters - CORNROWS
- Serving food for weddings, funerals, etc. - CATERING
- You can hire this person to clean your house (old-fashioned) - CHARWOMAN
- I was shocked to __ so many problems on my first day at work - ENCOUNTER
- A type of fighting - WRESTLING
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 348 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "Climate change is causing flowers to change color."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.