Figgerits Food Facts Level 354
Solution: ALTHOUGH GOAT MEAT IS NOT PARTICULARLY POPULAR IN MANY CULTURES
Definitions & Words
- Chicken or gold ___ - NUGGET
- That old decrepit building is a real ___ - EYESORE
- I was framed! I am ___! - INNOCENT
- There stood three ladies and one ___ - GENTLEMAN
- Green nut in a hard shell - PISTACHIO
- Without favoritism (adj.) - IMPARTIAL
- Lard, fat, oil - GREASE
- Prestige, superior status - CACHET
- Aromatic herb similar to cilantro - PARSLEY
- This ___ ring has been with the family for generations - HEIRLOOM
- Wolf-like (adj.) - LUPINE
- A ___ was brewing against the ship's captain - MUTINY
- You do this with the mouthwash - GARGLE
- To crease, wrinkle - RUMPLE
- The "joke" had no ___ - PUNCHLINE
- Outcome, result, conclusion - UPSHOT
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 354 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Although goat meat is not particularly popular in many cultures, it is the most consumed red meat in the world. Around 70% of all the red meat people consume is goat meat."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.