Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 356
Solution: JAPAN HAS ONE OF THE HIGHEST DENSITIES OF VENDING MACHINES IN THE WORLD
Definitions & Words
- To bother, disturb, badger - HARASS
- Between cold and warm - COOL
- Genetically identical copy - CLONE
- To book a vacation, we went to a travel ___ - AGENT
- What does a philatelist collect? (plural) - STAMPS
- Her dog ___ at strangers, but does not bark - GROWLS
- "___ a trois" - MENAGE
- Airbags ___ instantaneously on impact - INFLATE
- ___ camera is a very simple device without a lens - PINHOLE
- Fast, agile, quick - SWIFT
- An elaborate poetic image or comparison - CONCEIT
- To thaw - DEFROST
- What are the most popular edible tubers? (plural) - POTATOES
- They're rich and lead a very ___ lifestyle - LAVISH
- Device for walking on the snow resembling a racket - SNOWSHOE
- (adj.) having a great beauty, scale, or dignity - MAJESTIC
- Intense ___ have engulfed the forests - WILDFIRES
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 356 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "Japan has one of the highest densities of vending machines in the world, with one for every 40 people in the country."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.