Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 355
Solution: ALASKA PAYS EACH RESIDENT A GUARANTEED INCOME
Definitions & Words
- This is a ___ deal - DONE
- A symbol used to identify a brand, product, organization - LOGO
- Great merriment and delight - GLEE
- The mentor gave his disciples ___ advice - SAGE
- A highly desirable job or a fruit (plural) - PLUMS
- Volcanoes ___ ash and lava - SPOUT
- The pig says - OINK
- To love intensely - ADORE
- Coal ___ can be dangerous - MINING
- ___ the charger when you're finished - UNPLUG
- Casual pants - SLACKS
- Ten years - DECADE
- Emma is the best ___ in class - STUDENT
- Jack's favorite ___ is playing video games - PASTIME
- They have ___ carried out every president's order - LOYALLY
- (adj.) Eerie, uncanny, out of this world - UNEARTHLY
- Source of natural illumination at night - STARLIGHT
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 355 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "Alaska pays each resident a guaranteed income — dividends out of oil revenues."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.