Figgerits Sports Level 364
Solution: ONE MAN PRACTICING SPORTSMANSHIP IS FAR BETTER THAN FIFTY PREACHING IT
Definitions & Words
- Opposite of stupid - SMART
- A willingly homeless person who travels all over - GYPSY
- Mark got a congratulatory ___ for his newborn baby - CIGAR
- What kind of meal do you have in the middle of a park? - PICNIC
- Moonlight ___ is the saddest piece of classical music - SONATA
- Don't separate a pirate from this! - BOOTY
- Clusters of thread that bind fabric - STITCH
- Synonym of picky - CHOOSY
- Leaders who are cruel and authoritarian - TYRANTS
- The mouse ___ is moving so fast I can't see it! - POINTER
- What do you call someone who is unfaithful to their spouse? - CHEATER
- We are experiencing a severe ___ of grain this season - SHORTAGE
- A clear place to walk, not to ride a bike! - FOOTPATH
- The person in charge of a tribe - CHIEFTAIN
- The ___ of the vegetables was in doubt - FRESHNESS
- A person who hides their identity is what? - INCOGNITO
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 364 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than fifty preaching it."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.