Figgerits Sports Level 363
Solution: PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES USED TO PERFORM IN VAUDEVILLE DURING THE OFF-SEASON
Definitions & Words
- Sister of a knife and a fork - SPOON
- What type of model was Bettie Page? - PINUP
- Another name for sailors or crewmembers on a ship - SEAMEN
- The layer of the Earth between the core and crust - MANTLE
- Sally had a ___ in her eye when talking about her hobby - GLEAM
- A section of a class is often called what? - MODULE
- A very tiny part of the brain - NEURON
- Don't ___ the animals, or they might bite you - AGITATE
- A test that students cram for in the middle of the year - MIDTERM
- British slang for sneaking away - NIPPING
- I've watched each and every ___ of "Friends" - EPISODE
- What is a person who creates software called? - DEVELOPER
- You are not this if you cheat on your wife - FAITHFUL
- The outlaw gang members found themselves in a Mexican ___ - STANDOFF
- What kind of field has dangerous explosives? - MINEFIELD
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 363 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "Professional athletes used to perform in vaudeville during the off-season. Before today’s big-league salaries, professional baseball and football players often had a side hustle."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.