Figgerits Sports Level 361
Solution: WHEN YOU SEE A GOOD MOVE, LOOK FOR A BETTER ONE
Definitions & Words
- Competitive skiers tend to like this kind of ski course - SLALOM
- Für Elise and Fugue in D Minor are examples of what? - MOVEMENT
- It was clear that Denise was stuck up with her __ attitude - SNOOTY
- Clothes that are brightly colored and grab attention - FLASHY
- Synonym of swamp - SLOUGH
- The ___ at the flea market was loud but effective - HAWKER
- Warm-blooded animals that give birth to live offspring (plural) - MAMMALS
- Who is Grandpa married to? - GRANDMA
- Synonym of excellent - STELLAR
- I can't figure out the ___ of this word puzzle - KEYWORD
- They call me ___ yellow - MELLOW
- Short form of a word for an event with multiple competitors - TOURNEY
- Located in your mouth directly under your eyes, very sharp! - EYETEETH
- What dish is made of ground beef and breadcrumbs? - MEATLOAF
- Synonym of shoal - SANDBANK
- When you try to look busy instead of being productive - BUSYWORK
- You could tell she was nervous due to her ___ smile - TREMULOUS
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 361 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "When you see a good move, look for a better one."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.