Figgerits Food Facts Level 368
Solution: PERCEPTION OF SWEETNESS AND SALTINESS REDUCES BY 30 PERCENT WHILE FLYING
Definitions & Words
- Pointless, silly, devoid of intelligence - FATUOUS
- The mole has dug a ___ - BURROW
- To refuse to hand over - WITHHOLD
- Chantlike, monotonous intonation - SINGSONG
- Holy war - CRUSADE
- Two countries signed a new ___ trade deal - BILATERAL
- Correct and appropriate behavior - PROPRIETY
- Hawaii is in the ___ Ocean - PACIFIC
- Appalling, shocking, reprehensible - EGREGIOUS
- "Begging the question" is a type of ___ - FALLACY
- She is a strong ___ of the education reform - PROPONENT
- Central body of an aircraft - FUSELAGE
- Appropriate - BEFITTING
- Children memorize it when they learn how to read - ALPHABET
- Prevent from accomplishing - THWART
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 368 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Altitude makes some food taste different due to changes it causes in people’s body. According to some studies, our perception of sweetness and saltiness reduces by 30 percent while flying on a plane."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.