Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 371
Solution: THE HARDEST THING IN THE WORLD TO UNDERSTAND IS THE INCOME TAX
Definitions & Words
- 4,840 square yards - ACRE
- ___ de force - TOUR
- An expression of pain - OUCH
- Gladiators entered the ___ and began the fight - ARENA
- Wall painting - MURAL
- Edvard Munch painted "The ___" in 1893 - SCREAM
- Field, grassland - MEADOW
- A person prejudiced against a different ethnic group - RACIST
- What was Captain Ahab's profession in Moby Dick? - WHALER
- Outside, in the open air - OUTDOOR
- Device that keeps a ship in place - ANCHOR
- Leftover, residue - REMNANT
- Legislative branch of the United States federal government - CONGRESS
- He was ___ from the club for breaking the rules - EXCLUDED
- A moving mass of dirt, often triggered by a heavy rain - MUDSLIDE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 371 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.