Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 369
Solution: THE BRITISH EMPIRE WAS THE LARGEST EMPIRE IN WORLD HISTORY
Definitions & Words
- Smaller than a forest - WOOD
- Breakfast is the most important ___ of the day - MEAL
- To cook in the oven - ROAST
- Single-celled reproductive unit - SPORE
- She broke her arm and now wears a ___ - SLING
- Vagrant, vagabond - TRAMP
- Billy loves school. He's such a ___! - NERD
- Well-dressed - DAPPER
- The ___ is willing, but the flesh is weak - SPIRIT
- An omen - PORTENT
- Public toilet in a military setting - LATRINE
- When a horse is ___ it's either excited or frightened - SNORTING
- Avariciously - GREEDILY
- A line that joins two opposite corners of the square - DIAGONAL
- What began as a peaceful protest ended in ___ - BLOODSHED
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 369 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "The British Empire was the largest empire in world history. In the 1920s, it controlled 23% of the world’s population."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.