Figgerits Elementary Level 41
Solution: THIS WHOLE SITUATION TURNED OUT TO BE A STORM IN A TEACUP
Definitions & Words
- To appear or to arrive somewhere - COME
- Neither present, nor future - PAST
- Less than uncommon or unusual - RARE
- Reduction in the productivity - RUNDOWN
- To put an end to something - ABOLISH
- To comment on a text - ANNOTATE
- (plural) Money at the bank, bank ___ - ACCOUNTS
- Bursting with joy - EBULLIENT
- (plural) Data to be processed by a PC - INPUTS
- Answer to a problem - SOLUTION
- To engulf food - SWALLOW
- Capable of sound judgment - SENSIBLE
- Not sharp (angle or person) - OBTUSE
- Pagan, not part of a widely held religion - HEATHEN
- Surpass in greatness - OUTSHINE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 41 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "This whole situation turned out to be a storm in a teacup."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.