Figgerits Space Level 44
Solution: METAL DOESN'T SPONTANEOUSLY FUSE ON EARTH BECAUSE IT HAS AN OXIDE LAYER
Definitions & Words
- Courtesy __ many doors - OPENS
- Come freely, go __ - SAFELY
- Not making a single sound - SILENT
- To display art - EXHIBIT
- Hurricane in a desert - SANDSTORM
- Funny short story - ANECDOTE
- To rest on the surface of water - FLOAT
- Dishonest seller - HUSTLER
- Transport in the sky - PLANE
- Serving no purpose - USELESS
- Tooth doctor - DENTIST
- Edge of the sea - SHORE
- Vast land mass - CONTINENT
- To put up with something - TOLERATE
- (3rd person) To assume, imagine - SUPPOSES
- Stick to aid walking - CRUTCH
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 44 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "Metal doesn't spontaneously fuse on Earth because it has an oxide layer that coats it. In space, however, it is possible, and it has happened that pieces of similar metal fuse together, as space is vacuum without air or water."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.