Figgerits Space Level 42
Solution: JUPITER HAS SUCH A STRONG GRAVITATIONAL PULL THAT IT ATTRACTS MOST OF THE
Definitions & Words
- Mouse catcher - TRAP
- I've been __ in this house for years - LIVING
- State-of-the-__ technology - ART
- To prove to be false - REFUTE
- This art had a huge __ on my life - IMPACT
- Person with strong moral principles - PURIST
- To nurture pets before finding a new home - FOSTER
- Liquid from fruit - JUICE
- One asked to help settle a dispute - MEDIATOR
- Temporary impediment - HITCH
- Even, silky to the touch - SMOOTH
- Characteristic of a whole country - NATIONAL
- Admired by many people - POPULAR
Here are all 13 answers for Figgerits Level 42 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "Jupiter has such a strong gravitational pull that it attracts most of the asteroids in the solar system, thus being the primary reason the majority of potentially harmful asteroids do not reach the Earth."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.