Figgerits Flora Level 423
Solution: CUTTING BRANCHES FROM ORIGINAL TREES AND STICKING THEM INTO OTHER TREES
Definitions & Words
- A synonym for "tender" and "compassionate" - GENTLE
- Euro-Asian cuisine is considered a ___ cuisine - FUSION
- This person does not fit in a group - MISFIT
- Sikh and Muslim men wear it on their heads - TURBAN
- This person engages in the art for pleasure, not for money - AMATEUR
- These items are used in playing tennis - RACKETS
- Something that sounds pleasant to the ear - MELODIC
- The Spanish gypsies created this dance form - FLAMENCO
- It might have been hard for Rapunzel to ___ her hair - UNTANGLE
- This filter ___ brightness on the photos - ENHANCES
- A group of troops that defend a fortress - GARRISON
- A member of a ship crew that is maintaining the ship - DECKHAND
- The strong smell of the durian makes some people ___ - NAUSEOUS
- A synonym for "radiant" - EFFULGENT
- A synonym for "navel" - UMBILICUS
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 423 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "While it is true that apple seeds do produce apple trees, these trees will not be of the same kind. Seeds from a McIntosh apple will not produce a McIntosh apple tree. The apples we generally eat come from tree grafting, i.e. cutting branches from original trees and sticking them into other trees."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.