Figgerits High Culture Level 426
Solution: THE RECORD FOR THE YOUNGEST ARTIST OF THE WORLD IS HELD BY ARUSHI BHATNAGAR
Definitions & Words
- Synonym for help - AID
- If you don't lose, you what? - WIN
- Fancy dresses can be like this - LACY
- This coin is a ___ of ancient Rome - RELIC
- Green and covers land - GRASS
- You can rest in this under a tree - BOWER
- Boats used for racing or fun (plural) - YACHTS
- What was a literary work written on before a codex? - SCROLL
- You earn this at work - SALARY
- What could show the time before the clock? - SUNDIAL
- A number of ___ should be taken into consideration - FACTORS
- A person who performs in sporting events - ATHLETE
- The ___ of this city goes back hundreds of years - HISTORY
- Something that can be reasoned - RATIONAL
- Who is in charge of the place where you check out books? - LIBRARIAN
- Synonym of deficit - SHORTFALL
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 426 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "The record for the youngest artist of the world is held by Arushi Bhatnagar, a toddler from India. She had her first solo exhibition when she was only 11 months old."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.