Figgerits High Culture Level 439
Solution: FRANK BAUM NAMED OZ AFTER A FILING CABINET THAT WAS KEPT IN HIS OFFICE
Definitions & Words
- A comfortable seat for multiple people - SOFA
- What is the largest organ of the human body? - SKIN
- Women like to paint and decorate these - NAILS
- A queen bee has many of these (singular) - DRONE
- Don't just ___ out the answer, let others answer first - BLURT
- Which fish is similar to tuna and mackerel? - BONITO
- You can't just ___ history, the facts never change - REWRITE
- Synonym of confused - PUZZLED
- The wife of a dad, didn't give birth to his children - STEPMOM
- Which mythical creature combines an eagle and lion? - GRIFFIN
- His hopes were nothing but a ___, an illusion - CHIMERA
- This slows things down - FRICTION
- Similar to fuse - INTEGRATE
- He used a ___ to put sugar in his coffee - TEASPOON
- Someone who brings things to sell from another country - IMPORTER
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 439 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "Frank Baum named Oz after a filing cabinet that was kept in his office. One cabinet was labeled “A to N,” and the second was labeled “O to Z”."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.