Figgerits High Culture Level 453
Solution: MARCEL PROUST’S REMEMBRANCE OF THINGS PAST IS THE LONGEST BOOK IN THE WORLD
Definitions & Words
- Uncooked meat is considered what? - RAW
- Antonym of mean - KIND
- The taste of a lemon is considered ___ - SOUR
- Which animal is similar to a camel but with shaggy fur? - LLAMA
- Synonym of quick - BRIEF
- The ___ point of this lecture is on economics - FOCAL
- What occurs when a person gets hot? - SWEAT
- All ___! - ABOARD
- This country has the most advanced ___ jets - FIGHTER
- What do people like to eat while watching a film? - POPCORN
- Chris wore the ___ he won with pride - MEDALLION
- Leaving a job for a period of time - FURLOUGH
- The kids gathered around the ___ to say the pledge - FLAGPOLE
- What is something cold and hard that comes from the sky? - HAILSTONE
- This low price makes the merchandise a ___ - BARGAIN
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 453 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "Marcel Proust’s Remembrance of Things Past is the longest book in the world at 9,609,000 characters. The book tells the story of the narrator’s experiences growing up."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.