Figgerits High Culture Level 454
Solution: MAKING A BALLERINA TUTU CAN TAKE UP TO 100 YARDS OF RUFFLE
Definitions & Words
- Antonym of genuine - FAKE
- The ___ that holds us together - GLUE
- Spanish for "friend" - AMIGO
- What is a small house in the woods called? - CABIN
- He will try to ___ us with the next project - OUTDO
- A mythical creature that breathes fire - DRAGON
- What is a cocktail made of champagne and orange juice? - MIMOSA
- Follow the ___ to go to the next section - PROMPT
- People like to do this with their expensive belongings - INSURE
- What is a wild duck called? - MALLARD
- Not wearing clothing on your upper torso - TOPLESS
- It is considered a ___ when you act needy - TURNOFF
- Similar to porter - BELLBOY
- Zach is a well-known ___ whose work is often published - ESSAYIST
- To make someone feel small - BELITTLE
- What is something that is unable to move or be moved? - IMMOBILE
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 454 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "Making a ballerina tutu can take up to 100 yards of ruffle. This is the amount needed to make the skirt stand up."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.