Figgerits High Culture Level 455
Solution: THE ARTIST IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE GIFT
Definitions & Words
- Cornelia was Caesar's first ___ - WIFE
- Spell, stretch, unbroken period of time - STINT
- Beginning - ONSET
- That was her final ___ - STRAW
- Tendons - SINEWS
- Again, but in a different way - AFRESH
- The band sang the chorus in ___ - UNISON
- Small children ___ their clothes quickly - OUTGROW
- Engagement in fighting, combat, conflict - WARFARE
- Land, territory, ground - TERRAIN
- Object or creature worshiped for its supposed magical power - FETISH
- Pieces of jewelry usually worn as a pair - EARRINGS
- The film came out with much ___ but bombed at the box office - FANFARE
- The use of profane language - SWEARING
- Not native - FOREIGNER
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 455 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.