Figgerits Planet Earth Level 477
Solution: NOT COUNTING THE NORTH AND SOUTH POLES, THE ATACAMA DESERT IS THE DRIEST
Definitions & Words
- Shoes can be made of this - SUEDE
- Let's go on a shopping ___ this weekend - SPREE
- The kids were happily sliding down a water ___ - CHUTE
- You do it with your fists when you are angry - CLENCH
- To pronounce words indistinctly - MUTTER
- A person with a profound knowledge of a particular subject - SCHOLAR
- Kind and pleasant - GRACIOUS
- To make a mistake in writing - MISSPELL
- (pl.) A popular hairstyle for a young girl - PIGTAILS
- A window on a ship - PORTHOLE
- Oil is a non-renewable energy ___ - RESOURCE
- A synonym for "refuse" - RENOUNCE
- Helping others without expecting a reward - ALTRUISM
- Similar to "down-to-earth" - PRAGMATIC
- The opposite of "disloyal" - DEDICATED
- What do we call a third of a human pregnancy? - TRIMESTER
- This dish definitely needs some ___ - SEASONING
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 477 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "Not counting the North and South Poles, the Atacama Desert is the driest place on Earth. Some of its parts have not seen a drop of rain in over 500 years."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.