Figgerits High Culture Level 511
Solution: TREAT A WORK OF ART LIKE A PRINCE: LET IT SPEAK TO YOU FIRST
Definitions & Words
- Perspiring, clammy - SWEATY
- Don't bring a ___ to a gunfight - KNIFE
- To separate from others - ISOLATE
- Plant which smell is attractive to felines - CATNIP
- Box for keeping its contents below the ambient temperature - COOLER
- Wheat, quinoa and rice are ___ - CEREALS
- To own - POSSESS
- Which hormone helps the body use and store glucose? - INSULIN
- Distressed, restless, irritated - FRETFUL
- The patella, a protective leg bone - KNEECAP
- Opposite of an instant - ETERNITY
- The ___ of an elephant is 50-70 years - LIFESPAN
- Contestant reaching the last stage of a competition - FINALIST
- Road or track raising above water or marshland - CAUSEWAY
- She is an A student and speaks three languages ___ - FLUENTLY
- Opposite of written in prose (adj.) - POETICAL
- Single-mindedly zealous (adj.) - FANATICAL
- Defender - PROTECTOR
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 511 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "Treat a work of art like a prince: let it speak to you first."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.