Figgerits High Culture Level 512
Solution: PRACTISE WHAT YOU KNOW, AND IT WILL HELP
Definitions & Words
- The house had an ___ of mystery - AURA
- Break in the skin caused by an external force - WOUND
- Run away to get married - ELOPE
- Era - EPOCH
- The ___ team was praised for their courage - RESCUE
- Skillful, adept, dexterous - ADROIT
- She prefers prose to ___ - POETRY
- Victory cheer - HURRAH
- Flowers with crumpled, usually red, petals - POPPIES
- Small cardboard containers - PACKETS
- Popular aromatic herb - PARSLEY
- People as a whole - POPULACE
- ___ marble is glossy and smooth - POLISHED
- To travel by hailing free rides - HITCHHIKE
- Flock of birds in V-shaped formation (plural) - SKEINS
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 512 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "Practise what you know, and it will help to make clear what now you do not know."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.