Figgerits Sports Level 513
Solution: THE LONGEST BOXING MATCH IN HISTORY LASTED 110 ROUNDS
Definitions & Words
- Bangers and ___ - MASH
- A nightingale cannot sing in a ___ - CAGE
- Beauty parlor - SALON
- Long-distance motorsport event - RALLY
- Men in ancient Rome wore ___ - TOGAS
- Clever, smart, sharp - BRIGHT
- Tower with a light that guides passing ships - BEACON
- His savings ___ was near-empty - ACCOUNT
- Opposite of boastfulness - MODESTY
- Newspaper dominated by sensationalist journalism - TABLOID
- There was a method to her ___ - MADNESS
- Region outside of something - EXTERIOR
- Ants use their ___ for navigation - ANTENNAS
- Theological school for priests or rabbis - SEMINARY
- Infant's relationship to the sponsoring adult at baptism - GODCHILD
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 513 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "The longest boxing match in history lasted 110 rounds and went on for over seven hours. It was fought between Andy Bowen and Jack Burke in 1893."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.