Figgerits Planet Earth Level 519
Solution: YAKUTSK IS THE COLDEST CITY IN THE WORLD. IT IS LOCATED IN RUSSIAN SIBERIA
Definitions & Words
- She sank the ___ into the well - BUCKET
- An agenda - DOCKET
- Try not to ___ while sitting, it's bad for your back - SLOUCH
- Bright and attractive, but of poor quality - TAWDRY
- To cover and protect something - SHEATHE
- Warm spiced beer or wine - WASSAIL
- This restaurant offers traditional French ___ - CUISINE
- Her mum isn't happy when she ___ her toys all over the floor - SCATTERS
- Making sense and easy to understand - COHERENT
- It supports a wall - BUTTRESS
- The decision you'll make is ___ important for your future - CRUCIALLY
- Similar to "disrupt" - DISLOCATE
- Regulated by laws - STATUTORY
- We'll try to spread the extra ___ on all the employees - WORKLOAD
- The opposite of "simple" - TRICKY
- To drizzle - DRIBBLE
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 519 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "Yakutsk is the coldest city in the world. It is located in Russian Siberia and has the average winter temperature of around -50° C (-58° F). The lowest temperature ever recorded there was -64.4° C (-83.9° F)."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.