Figgerits Planet Earth Level 517
Solution: ETHIOPIA HAS A DIFFERENT CALENDAR, WHICH IS SIMILAR TO THE JULIAN CALENDAR
Definitions & Words
- Some nuns wear it on their heads - WIMPLE
- The speaker was trying to impress the ___ - AUDIENCE
- A kind of shellfish - NAUTILUS
- Embarrassed - SHEEPISH
- Ideas aimed at getting the support of ordinary people - POPULISM
- A radio program about recent events - NEWSCAST
- A synonym for "bewilderment" - CONFUSION
- Brightness and certainty - LUCIDNESS
- The monotony of his voice was ___ - SOPORIFIC
- A unit of energy in physics - JOULE
- Unfair actions or situations - INJUSTICE
- Acting on stage had a ___ effect on her - CATHARTIC
- An interest in some activity which doesn't last long - DALLIANCE
- Smoking has a bad ___ on your health - INFLUENCE
- A type of heel for women's shoes - STILETTO
- A shirt and trousers in one piece - JUMPSUIT
- Is height a ____ for hiring a firefighter? - CRITERION
- Sad and miserable - MIRTHLESS
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 517 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "Ethiopia has a different calendar, which is similar to the Julian calendar people used to follow before the introduction of the Gregorian calendar. It means that the country is almost 8 years behind the Western calendar. They also have 13 months instead of 12."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.