Figgerits Sports Level 516
Solution: THE PHRASE “WIN HANDS DOWN” WAS INITIALLY IN REFERENCE TO A JOCKEY
Definitions & Words
- Lower part of cheek - JOWL
- ___ reef - CORAL
- Tall, high, noble - LOFTY
- ___ in the crown - JEWEL
- If I were ___ I could run longer - FITTER
- She got a real ___ from skydiving - THRILL
- Two houses share a wall, they ___ - ADJOIN
- An old, unreliable car - JALOPY
- Gossip - HEARSAY
- Someone who hunts illegally - POACHER
- Time limit - DEADLINE
- The news spread like ___ - WILDFIRE
- An interior ___ must understand color and lighting - DECORATOR
- Employees expect a clean and safe ___ - WORKPLACE
- Music was her ___ - PASSION
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 516 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "The phrase “win hands down” was initially in reference to a jockey, who would win a race without pulling the reins of the horse or whipping the horse."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.