Figgerits Music Level 527
Solution: THE LONGEST NATIONAL ANTHEM IN THE WORLD COMES FROM GREECE
Definitions & Words
- For the third time in a __ - ROW
- __ something up; (syn.) to repair something - SEW
- Ready money - CASH
- __ rush - GOLD
- An agent working undercover - MOLE
- Mountain face - CLIFF
- Place of residence of women and children of a sultan - HAREM
- Break the __ ceiling - GLASS
- Soft woolen fabric with delicate pile - ANGORA
- Rattle instrument - MARACA
- Antonym of thinness - FATNESS
- (syn.) Entry word - HEADWORD
- Tilting at __(plural) - WINDMILLS
- (syn.) Casus - INCIDENT
- Lime and tequila cocktail - MARGARITA
- What is the difference between a __ and a fencer? - SWORDSMAN
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 527 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "The longest national anthem in the world comes from Greece: a whopping 158 verses."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.