Figgerits Planet Earth Level 537
Solution: THE YORUBA PEOPLE IN THE SOUTHWEST PART OF NIGERIA ARE KNOWN TO GIVE BIRTH
Definitions & Words
- A door or a gate swings on it - HINGE
- A type of duck - WIGEON
- You do it with the furniture to make it shiny - POLISH
- He chose a superhero as his ___ for this computer game - AVATAR
- A reward - BOUNTY
- Abundant or luxurious - LAVISH
- They've detected a gas ___ in my apartment - LEAKAGE
- A kind of speaker producing high pitch sounds - TWEETER
- Something you get without charge - FREEBIE
- An old lady was walking ___ down the street - SHAKILY
- A combination of an eagle and a lion - GRIFFIN
- It is used to support a floating bridge - PONTOON
- A synonym for "immediately" - OUTRIGHT
- You use them to make sounds louder - SPEAKERS
- The disease turned out to be extremely ___ - VIRULENT
- Moving quickly from side to side - WIGGLING
- A kind of fish with a poisonous spine - STINGRAY
- You have it in the morning - BREAKFAST
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 537 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "The Yoruba people in the southwest part of Nigeria are known to give birth to more twins, proportionately, than anywhere else in the world. The only explanation is that they regularly eat a type of yam that could have a stimulating effect for ovaries."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.