Figgerits Science Level 562
Solution: MOST DINOSAURS ARE KNOWN FROM JUST A SINGLE TOOTH OR BONE
Definitions & Words
- An imaginary creature with pointy ears - ELF
- A rough edge on a piece of metal left after it is cut - BURR
- To soothe someone to sleep - LULL
- A large bowl used to serve punch - JORUM
- To collect information bit by bit - GLEAN
- Extra large - JUMBO
- A new __ sweeps clean, but an old __ knows the corners - BROOM
- Cheerful, smiling - RIANT
- Waterproof jacket, usually with a hood - ANORAK
- Aloof or reserved - INDRAWN
- Tom threw a __ after his teacher criticized him - WOBBLER
- To tremble because of fear or cold - SHUDDER
- A brightly striped fish with venomous spines - LIONFISH
- An excavating machine with a rope-hung bucket - DRAGLINE
- A high-pitched flute with six or eight finger holes - FLAGEOLET
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 562 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "Most dinosaurs are known from just a single tooth or bone. Complete fossils are extremely rare. Instead, archaeologists study traces such as loose teeth, bones, or tracks in order to identify the dinosaurs."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.