Figgerits Science Level 563
Solution: HELIUM CHANGES OUR VOICE BECAUSE OF ITS DENSITY
Definitions & Words
- A small bed for a baby - COT
- As a rule of __, this dish takes two hours to prepare - THUMB
- To feel attracted to someone - FANCY
- To point to someone or something to support one's words - REFER
- Brominated chemical compound used by firefighters - HALON
- Tiny village is located right the __ of the forest - MIDST
- The contract terms can be negotiated, they are not __ in stone - CARVED
- Synonym for lawnlike - GRASSY
- A scene of wild chaos or confusion - BEDLAM
- A very large rounded stone - BOULDER
- The opposite of improvement - REGRESS
- In the evening, the stadium is __ for a better view - FLOODLIT
- Divine, holy, celestial - HEAVENLY
- A religious ceremony or rite in Christianity - SACRAMENT
- A particular mindset - MENTALITY
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 563 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "Helium changes our voice because of its density. Since helium is less dense than oxygen, our voice travels over two times faster than usual and makes us sound weird."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.