Figgerits Science Level 561
Solution: THE HUMAN EYE HAS A 576-MEGAPIXEL RESOLUTION
Definitions & Words
- Very fancy man's suit - TUX
- To avoid or ignore - SHUN
- Thinly covered with gold paint or gold leaf - GILT
- A period of time for which something lasts - SPAN
- A fairylike imaginary creature - PIXIE
- Small tropical fish, also known as rainbow fish - GUPPY
- They laughed like __ at that joke (plural) - HYENAS
- The main lover of rum, ships and gold - PIRATE
- To make someone's hair messy - TOUSLE
- A drink with healing, magical, or poisonous power - POTION
- To make a productive use of something - SALMON
- Fish used to make Philadelphia sushi - EXPLOIT
- He is too __ to donate anything to charity - MISERLY
- A cosmetic used to emphasize the contour of the eyes - EYELINER
- The person who signed the contract - SIGNATORY
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 561 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "The human eye has a 576-megapixel resolution. However, we only see at about 150 dpi, since that is more than enough visual stimuli for us to see objects."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.