Figgerits Science Level 583
Solution: THE HEART PUMPS NEARLY 1.5 MILLION BARRELS OF BLOOD
Definitions & Words
- Where you can find locations - MAP
- What a person does when they're angry - FUME
- Opposite of defiled - PURE
- Don't be so ___, it's none of your business - NOSY
- You use this to send things to someone - MAIL
- Synonym of ethical - MORAL
- What British call a truck - LORRY
- What do you put over your mattress? - LINEN
- A type of swallow (bird) - MARTIN
- Please ___ your reports by next Thursday - SUBMIT
- Synonym of hesitate - DITHER
- Something that you think is real or just - BELIEF
- What is a bullfighter called in Spanish? - MATADOR
- What retired people receive - PENSION
- To put it in a ___, I like this film - NUTSHELL
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 583 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "During an average lifetime, the heart pumps nearly 1.5 million barrels of blood. This is enough to fill 200 train tank cars."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.