Figgerits Science Level 580
Solution: AS SUBSTANCES ARE HEATED UP, PARTICLES MOVE MORE AND TAKE UP A LARGER VOLUME
Definitions & Words
- Don't stick a ___ in a balloon - PIN
- Opposite of low - HIGH
- What does a work of fiction need to move the story? - PLOT
- These can hold up your pants (plural) - BELTS
- You want this of cake - PIECE
- Watch as the bobcat ___ in on the rabbit - HONES
- Circling the Earth - ORBIT
- This happens a lot to smartphone screens - CRACK
- What clothing do you wear on your feet? (plural) - SOCKS
- Synonym of pastor - PARSON
- Men use this on their face every morning - SHAVER
- What do you use with a broom? - DUSTPAN
- This can have either a nuclear or conventional warhead - MISSILE
- The president tried to ___ the damage to the economy - MITIGATE
- An athlete who specializes in running short distances - SPRINTER
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 580 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "The Eiffel Tower grows in summer. As substances are heated up, particles move more and take up a larger volume."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.