Figgerits Entertainment Level 584
Solution: PAINTING OF KATE WINSLET YOU CAN SEE IN TITANIC WAS DRAWN BY JAMES CAMERON
Definitions & Words
- The Eiffel tower is the crown ___ of Paris - JEWEL
- Abide by the rules, obey - COMPLY
- Seat for a horse rider - SADDLE
- Annul - RESCIND
- They're singing their hearts out at a ___ bar - KARAOKE
- Clear an obstruction - UNBLOCK
- Bird with unusually long tail feathers - PEACOCK
- Half woman, half fish - MERMAID
- The party sought a ___ to reform the tax law - MANDATE
- An old car started with a ___ - SPLUTTER
- Second deadly sin in Christianity - GLUTTONY
- Vegetable cut into thin strips - JULIENNE
- He has ___ smoking - FORSWORN
- Tired, exhausted, worn out - FATIGUED
- What can one get if exposed to extreme cold? - FROSTBITE
- Never-ending - PERPETUAL
- Unwise, ill-considered - IMPRUDENT
- The party ___ the election in protest - BOYCOTTED
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 584 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "The famous charcoal painting of Kate Winslet you can see in Titanic was drawn by James Cameron, the very same director of the movie. Apparently, movie-making is not the only amazing talent Cameron has."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.