Figgerits Entertainment Level 587
Solution: BOOKSELLERS JUST LEAVE BOOKS OUTSIDE AT NIGHT UNATTENDED BECAUSE "THE READER DOES NOT STEAL AND THE THIEF DOES NOT READ."
Definitions & Words
- Ruffly neckwear - JABOT
- Irregular mark (esp. on the skin) - BLOTCH
- Throw and catch several objects continuously - JUGGLE
- Immoral, unsavory, sleazy - SORDID
- He's always on the ___ for new opportunities - LOOKOUT
- Glimmer - FLICKER
- Not artificial - NATURAL
- Violate (law) - INFRINGE
- The company was acquired through a hostile ___ - TAKEOVER
- This is a stale joke, an old ___ - CHESTNUT
- Rebel, outlaw - RENEGADE
- Her favorite genre is psychological ___ - THRILLER
- Violation of social norms (noun) - DEVIANCE
- Opposite of selfless - EGOISTIC
- Harm someone's reputation - DISCREDIT
- Popular red flower high in symbolism - CARNATION
- Willing to fight - BELLICOSE
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 587 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "In Iraq, booksellers just leave books outside at night unattended because "the reader does not steal and the thief does not read."."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.