Figgerits Space Level 66
Solution: COMETS ARE BASICALLY GIANT SPACE SNOWBALLS BECAUSE THEY ARE COMPOSED
Definitions & Words
- An unreasonable or prejudice opinion - BIAS
- Making something tidy - CLEANING
- Resting unconsciousness - SLEEP
- Of vital significance - CRUCIAL
- Ability to travel from one place to another - MOBILITY
- (syn.) Sovereignty, rule - DOMINION
- TV show in installments - SERIAL
- Part of the split dessert - BANANA
- Artificial fiber - NYLON
- (syn.) Obstruction, block - CLOG
- Offering the all-around view - PANORAMIC
- Small motorcycle - SCOOTER
- To declare without giving proof - ALLEGE
- Favorite thing to do - HOBBY
- Unhappy, forlorn - MISERABLE
- (3rd person) To remain, delay or stay - WAITS
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 66 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "Comets are basically giant space snowballs because they are composed mainly of frozen ammonia, methane or water."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.